Los Angeles Document imaging is the process of converting physical documents into digital images that you can store electronically. This means you can access your documents from anywhere with an internet connection, and you can kiss those pesky paper cuts goodbye.
Manage your files digitally. Help the environment by recycling content for future use. Save space and store in your computer, the cloud or both.
Our priority is to securely digitize your files and keep content private. Documents are scanned using equipment without internet connection and stored in server without internet connection. All employees including the owners are HIPAA certified + other security agreement forms.
- Increased data security with:
- Backups or Firewalls
- Increased information accessibility
- Quicker collaboration and retrieval times
- Information and data continuity
View and edit digital files in mobile or desktop device. Share them as necessary (no need to print).
It is clear we need the environment to be clean in order to have healthy & happy future. At Access Scanning believe that making small changes today, can dramatically improve our chances of having a better future.
Access Scanning holds the LA Green Business Certification and is committed to help it in everyway possible, from using recycle material, electric vehicles to recycling unwanted content.
HOW WE DO
A Leader in Document Digitizing !
Write a review
A privately family owned business located in Encino, CA. All work is supervised by the owners, leaving zero margin of errors by using innovative and highly secure equipment that delivers quality and accuracy. Working with a wide range of hard copy documents Access Scanning offers expert integration and utilization of information management systems. Our proven solutions are designed to provide clients with high quality, efficiency and accuracy; ensuring customer satisfaction. Learn more about us here…..
450 + Satisfied Customers
Try & Purchase Cloud Services
Storing your data in the cloud lets your IT departments transform at least 3 areas:
- Total Cost of Ownership. With cloud storage, you do not need to purchase hardware, storage to provision, or capital being used for “someday” scenarios. Add or remove capacity on demand, quickly change performance and retention characteristics, and only pay for storage that you actually use.
- Time to Deployment. When development teams are ready to execute, infrastructure should never slow them down. Cloud storage allows IT to quickly deliver the exact amount of storage needed, right when it’s needed. This allows IT to focus on solving complex application problems instead of having to manage storage systems.
- Information Management. Centralizing storage in the cloud creates a huge leverage point for new use cases. By using cloud storage lifecycle management policies, you can perform powerful information management tasks including automated tiering or locking down data in support of compliance requirements. Share files with secure passcode for extra security.
Receive a quote
Free No obligation Estimate
We serve Southern California
Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Sylmar, Valencia, Santa Clarita, Van Nuys, Chatsworth, Encino, Woodland Hills, Santa Monica, Santa Monica, Malibu, El Segundo, Hawthorne, Century City, Beverly Hills, Culver City, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Altadena, Azusa, Covina, City of Industry, Alhambra, El Monte, Norco, Pomona, Inglewood, Hollywood, North Hollywood, West Hollywood, Sun Valley, Universal City, Oxnard, Calabasas, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills, Thousand Oaks, Camarillo, Simi Valley, Porter Ranch, Canoga Park, Oxnard, Torrance, Rancho Palos Verdes, Anaheim, Orange County, Inglewood, East Los Angeles, Westwood, San Marino, Glendora, Buena Park, South Gate, Downey, Norwalk, Santa Ana, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, San Bernardino, Riverside, Corona, Chino, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Moreno Valley, Temecula, Palms Springs, Indio, Cerritos, Torrance, Long Beach, Irvine, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Huntington Beach, Southern California