CloudNine eDiscovery Software
Contact us to schedule a free demo Here (800) 948-3083!
Receive up to $200 Gift Card when you subscribe!
Delivery: Installation will be schedule & performed
On-premise: All software will be install in your equipment, such as physical server, computer.
Off-premise: All software will be available on the cloud and will be accessible through a browser.
Product Description (Features will go based on the plan purchased):
CloudNine empowers legal, information technology, and business professionals with eDiscovery automation software and professional services that simplify litigation, investigations, and audits for law firms and corporations.
What is Available?
[tab name='CloudNine Explore']
CloudNine Explore Innovation:
• Explore - Navigate through data to identify risk, determine scope and control cost.
• Assess - Inspect and review data using automated and in-person processes.
• Protect - Securely load, ingest and preserve data needed for ongoing investigation or litigation.
• Deliver - Provide information as required for legal production or further investigation.
Benefits of CloudNine Explore
• Alert corporate governance to possible compliance, ethics, and even criminal issues before they impact your business.
• Evaluate risk and potential cost of litigation at the earliest possible point.
• Avoid costly and time-consuming production of redundant and irrelevant documents.
• Reduce the risk of producing privileged or protected content.
Core CloudNine Explore Technical Overview
• Step-by-step and advanced user workflows.
• Drag and drop data indexing.
• Date, domain, file type, PII and more filtering.
• Search term testing, reporting.
• First Pass Web UI Review with batching, sampling, tagging.
• Foreign language document identification.
• MS SQL Server, DT Search, open API making CloudNine Explore a tech team friendly solution.
• Deploy anywhere – including laptops – enabling you to take the platform where the data lives.
• Cross machine multi-threaded/core in-place indexing including PSTs.
• One million records indexed/hr and ready to search using one machine.
• No file copies necessary until export.
• Scales out across low cost devices.
• Direct index of forensic images.
• Bulk OCR text generation.
• Fully processed native exports.
• Additional functionality available including scan, searchable PDF creation, TIFF image creation, review, productions.
[tab name='Technical Specs']
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
[tab name='Misc Info']
Disclaimer: Information may not be accurate, price may change anytime or may change at any time. Access Scanning is just a re-seller, manufacturer owns rights and trademarks of software. Description was provided by manufacturer.