Frequent Asked Questions
Access Scanning is becoming a leader provider on Document Scanning Services in south of California.
Find frequent questions and answers on the right side
Yes, we have different certifications and accreditations, such as:
- We are license business HIPPA Certified
- Training of wise use of equipment and software
- 11 years + of experience
- All work is completed in our office (most jobs)
- We also have permits and certificates such as: Tax certificate/license
- FEIN and Payroll ID #.
- Los Angeles Green Business Certification
- SAM.GOV Validated
Scanning Process (Simple, Secure & Efficient): Watch how we Scan and do Quality Control
- Quality Control (inspect images at least 3 times before delivery)
- Digital Storage/Hard Drive Delivery
- Shred & Recycle
- Kofax Software (improve the quality of scanned documents)
- PDF Software
- WonderShare Software
- Silverfast Scanning Software
- Microsoft office
- Canon scanners
- Fujitsu high speed scanners (fi-6770, fi-6770,fi-6240)
- HP Computers and Servers
Yes, we offer document shredding service through our certified and accredited partner. Certificate of destruction is always provided to the costumer after destruction process is completed.
Access Scanning prioritize security and accuracy in every step of the process. It is very secure from beginning to end, our people are HIPPA certified and have the necessary training to complete this task with zero margin error.
- HIPPA Certified
- Computers and servers have different security levels
- Digital images are backed up securely in our servers after scanning process is complete.
- We remove all scanned data from our servers and computers at client’s request.
- Facility is in SECURE building with video surveillance, alarm system and smoke detectors.
- Hard documents are destroy securely at client’s request.
- More than 11 years of combined experience
This is only an estimate based on our previous clients and it may vary customer by customer
- Standard File Box 2,000 – 3,000 Images per Box
- Unbound Paper 150-175 Pages Per Inch
- Banker Style Boxes 4,500 – 6,000 Images Per Box
- Vertical File Cabinet 3,500 – 5,000 Images Per Drawer
- Open Shelving 1,700 Images Per Horizontal Foot
An image is a side of a page.
PDF/OCR, PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, Word Document, Excel Document, HTML.
It is the process of re-naming a file for future easy retrieval. Usually, we use the title on physical folders, binders or first page of files are used to re-name the digital file.
We use 300 DPI for most of our projects and if requested we can scan up to 600 DPI
It is the process of converting hard documents into a digital image (TIFF, JPEG, PDF, Etc.) and it is becoming a solution especially for business that want to have their paper documents in a secure place with no risk of losing them.
HOW WE DO
A Leader in Document Digitizing !
A privately family owned business located in Encino, CA. All work is supervised by the owners, leaving zero margin of errors by using innovative and highly secure equipment that delivers quality and accuracy. Working with a wide range of hard copy documents Access Scanning offers expert integration and utilization of information management systems. Our proven solutions are designed to provide clients with high quality, efficiency and accuracy; ensuring customer satisfaction. Learn more about us here…..