Google G Suite
Delivery: Delivered by e-mail from manufacturer (delivery could be within minutes or hours) in some case may take longer.
A DOMAIN NAME is needed for this service.
Contact us for volume licensing (the more you buy the lower price could be)
What is a user?
A user is defined as one personalized email address (you@yourcompany). Group email aliases such as sales@yourcompany and support@yourcompany are included in pricing and don't count as additional users.
G Suite Basic is a set of intelligent apps including Gmail, Docs, Drive and Calendar to connect the people in your company, no matter where in the world they are. Features of G Suite Basic include: Business email through Gmail Video and voice conferencing Shared calendars Documents, spreadsheets, and presentations Security and administration controls 30GB cloud storage
G Suite Business is a premium version of G Suite providing you with all the collaboration tools, plus unlimited storage, eDiscovery, auditing, and reporting. Features of G Suite Business include: Business email through Gmail Video and voice conferencing Shared calendars Documents, spreadsheets, and presentations Security and administration controls Unlimited cloud storage (or 1TB per user if fewer than 5 users) Smart search across G Suite with Cloud Search Archive and set retention policies for emails and chats eDiscovery for emails, chats, and files Use Vault to track user activity. Robust audit trails let you see searches, message views, exports, and more. Audit reports to track user activity
G Suite Enterprise is the premium suite of Google services. In addition to everything available in G Suite Business, G Suite Enterprise offers enhanced security, controls, and customization. Features of G Suite Enterprise include: Business email through Gmail. Video and voice conferencing. Shared calendars. Documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Security and administration controls. Unlimited cloud storage (or 1TB per user if fewer than 5 users). Smart search across G Suite with Cloud Search. Archive and set retention policies for emails and chats. eDiscovery for emails, chats, and files. Audit reports to track user activity. Data loss prevention for Gmail. Data loss prevention for Drive. Hosted S/MIME for Gmail. Integrate Gmail with compliant third-party archiving tools. Admins can require security key usage to log in to G Suite, preventing other less secure methods of access. Enterprise-grade access control with security key enforcement. Gmail log analysis in BigQuery.
G Suite is a set of powerful tools that can help your small business grow. It uses Google's products and services to provide business with a more efficient workplace solution. G Suite can help you manage the business in an effective way, increases workflow and increases communication between all team in the business. Here are few ways in which How G Suite benefits your Business.Key Benefits
- Cost Savings G Suite offers a set of apps such as Gmail, Docs, Calendar and Drive. Over 3 million business have been using these apps and found effective. G Suite is very cost effective and eliminates costly work orders and other issues which are related to tech.
So indeed you do not need tech team or consultant to fix issues. There are different plans available which can be selected depending upon needs of business.
- Team Collaboration G Suite has many apps which allow you and your team to work together on same documents at the same time. You can see edits and also it gets saved at the same time. You can chat with your employees during work.
All these features help team to complete the project faster and there is a clear flow of data everywhere. This is How G Suite benefits your Business.
- Communication If you are already using Gmail, you already know the benefits of Web mail service. G Suite gives you addition features. You can customize your email with your company domain name. This makes communication look more professional and in the eye of customers. You also get 30GB of storage.
Video conferencing is also possible. Hangouts are used to communicate with your employee and clients. Hangout can also be used for team meetings and can allow up to 25 people to join the call.
- Data Security Google Drive, a cloud storage platform gives the best safety to store data and access it from any device. The data stored in Drive are saved across the globe in different data servers and hence this makes your data safe and can be accessible anywhere.
There is no need to download any data from Google drive only care should be taken important files are not accessed using public Wi-Fi. So, even though G Suite offers high-security levels for your data, you still need to exercise basic cyber security precautions.
- Easy Organization Google Calendar can easily organize a meeting, project plan and track different details and appointments. It can be a single calendar for whole company schedule. The calendar is integrated with Gmail and so it's easy to use.
To manage users and devices admin console does a pretty good job. This console can control everything right from access control to other settings of the team.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows Microsoft Windows
[tab name='Misc Info']
Disclaimer: Information may not be accurate or may change at any time. Access Scanning is just a re-seller, manufacturer owns rights and trademarks of software. Description was provided by manufacturer.