Avast Business Antivirus
Mfg.Part: bmg.0.12m, bms.0.24m, bmg.0.24m, bms.0.36m, bmg.0.36m, bus.0.12m, bus.0.24m, bus.0.36m
Delivery: Delivered by e-mail from manufacturer (delivery could be within minutes or hours)
Avast Business Antivirus is a full-featured antivirus solution for SMBs that keeps any end-user device connected to the network safe from sophisticated online threats -- whether it's a known ransomware variant or a never-seen-before, zero day attack.
With Avast Business Antivirus, customers receive comprehensive device protection. Our hundreds of millions active users provide a continual stream of data that helps us quickly identify and destroy any threat and predict future ones. Day and night, across the globe, our immense cloud-based machine-learning engine is evolving and learning, make our solutions smarter, faster, and more powerful than ever.
Scans any file that is opened or downloaded to make sure it’s malware-free.
Checks web URLs and certificates to ensure they are safe before a network connection is made.
Inspects both incoming and outgoing emails to ensure they are completely malware-free.
Looks for suspicious behavior in programs installed on devices that may indicate malicious code.
Detects and analyzes rare, suspicious files in a safe, virtual environment.
Monitors all network traffic between your PC and the outside world to prevent unauthorized communication.
Keeps dangerous phishing emails and annoying spam from cluttering and compromising inboxes.
Finds all those cracks that can allow malware to slip in, from unsafe settings and passwords to suspicious add-ons and out-of-date software.
Isolates suspicious files in a safe, virtualized environment for deeper analysis by you and the Avast Threat Labs.
Scans networks for vulnerabilities, checks networks, device, and router settings, and identifies threats.
Protects against DNS (Domain Name System) hijacking to ensure you reach the website you want to visit.
Enables you to boot up a PC that’s been infected with malware from a USB that contains a clean version of your system.
Security Browser Extension
Scans websites for reputation and authenticity, blocks ads, and puts you in a super-safe mode when it’s time for online banking.
[tab name='Technical Specs']
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows operating system:
- Avast Business products are supported by Avast Software s.r.o. on the following editions: Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 – Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Education, and Windows 10 Enterprise. Avast Business Products are supported on the following servicing branches of Windows 10 – Current Branch (CB), Current Branch for Business (CBB), Long-Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) and will be supported for the lifetime of the app.
Mac operating system::
- MacOS 10.9 (Mavericks or later with at least 500 MB of free disk space.)
- Windows Server 2019 (64-bit version)
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit version)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit version)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit version with the latest Service Pack, excl. Server Core Edition)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (64-bit version)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (64-bit version)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (64-bit version)
- Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 CPU supporting SSE2 instructions, 256 MB+ RAM and 2 GB of hard disk space.
[tab name='Misc Info']
Disclaimer: Information may not be accurate, price may change anytime or may change at any time. Access Scanning is just a re-seller, manufacturer owns rights and trademarks of software. Description was provided by manufacturer.